SEMCON is looking for an Experienced Technical Writer based in Guangzhou.
- Work closely with R&D, pre-sales, and release teams to plan, design, and deliver product information in the Agile development process
- Investigate customer's information needs and develop relevant information solutions
- Continuously enhance information architecture to optimize the ease of use for product information
- Participate in defining information development process and continuously improve the process
- Investigate in customer feedback and work out solutions to address the feedback, thus improving product information quality
- Bachelor degree for Information related fields (Computer Science, Information Engineering, Software etc) or language major with experience in the IT field.
- 3+ years working experience in software development environment, at least 2 years’ Technical Writing experience.
- Professional Proficiency English capabilities both in written and spoken.
- Preferred experience in information development tools such as Oxygen or other XML-based authoring tools
- Preferred ability for time management, task management etc.
- Preferred experience in tools such as GitLab, SVN, Visio etc.
- Ability to coordinate between different team.
- Ability to be part of the Agile environment as a technical writer and work with cross-functional teams.
- Quick learner for new tools and new technology.
- Team work spirit.
Resume in both English and Chinese is a MUST Salary expectation is a MUST to apply for