SEMCON is looking for an Experienced Technical Writer based in Guangzhou.
· Work closely with R&D, pre-sales, and release teams to analyze, plan, design, and deliver product information in the Agile development process.
· Investigate customer information needs and develop relevant information solutions.
· Continuously enhance information architecture to optimize the ease of use for product information.
· Participate in defining information development process and continuously improve the process.
· Investigate in customer feedback and work out solutions to address the feedback, thus improving product information quality.
· Cooperate with Semcon experts from other sites and countries.
· Be part of a team that is driven by quality and on-time delivery.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Engineering, Software and other related fields or language major with experience in the IT/Telecom field.
· 3 years working experience in technical related industry, 2 years technical writing experience.
· Professional proficiency English capabilities both in written and spoken.
· Preferred experience in information development tools such as Oxygen or other XML-based authoring tools.
· Preferred ability for time management, task management etc.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Proactive and drive for excellence.
· Able to structure information in an unstructured surrounding.
· Ability to coordinate between different team.
· Ability to be part of the Agile environment as a technical writer and work with cross-functional teams.
· Quick learner for new tools and new technology.
· Teamwork spirit.