Semcon China is now looking for talented people to support us and our global customers with excellent service within product information in the Telecom & Software industries.
Semcon Product Information China is currently looking for a Team Leader with experience in business development to be located in Shanghai.
Operational and People Management 运营及团队管理
- Contribute to the China operation’s strategic planning and business objectives work.
- Break down and deliver on team financial planning and business objectives.
- Ensure that deliverables meet, and preferably exceed expectations.
- Attract, recruit and develop the right people.
- Together with the country manager, demonstrate in action the company culture and values.
- Set performance expectations and follow up.
- Deliver on people management processes (employee review, salary review, employee surveys, etc.) as defined in Semcon’s management system.
Business Development 业务拓展
- Establish, maintain and develop strong long-term customer relations.
- Perform business development activities in the selected sectors (SW and Telecom) to promote and sell Semcon Product Information complete service offerings.
- Together with the country manager, develop quotations as a response to RFQs, including creating project plans and setting price strategies.
- Provide business updates to management and sales pipeline updates via CRM.
- Work in a structured business development approach for systematic lead generation to effectively increase business opportunities.
- Effectively combine the knowledge of the market, customer needs, and Semcon offerings to develop value propositions for a sustainable business and the best customer satisfaction.
Professional experience and requirements 职业经验和要求
- Master or Bachelor's degree in business or technical fields, such as information engineering, telecom, computer science, software, etc.
- Proven leadership and operational management experience and a solid understanding of business operations, preferably within a service provider.
- Experience in business development discussions, contract negotiations, account planning, and short- and long-term opportunity identification.
- Ability to take initiative and act independently in a self-directed manner. A goal and result-oriented mindset.
- Experience from B2B sales/business development within software or telecom industries.
- Preferably possess a customer network and key customer relationships in relevant market sectors.
- Ability to participate in meetings with different key stakeholders from our international teams in Europe.
- Approximately 20% of the time will include domestic traveling.
- Knowledge and experience in aftersales and product information services from an international organization is a plus.
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent English and Chinese skills both in writing and speaking.